Sunday, July 26, 2009

OFFERING FREE PHOTO SESSIONS!

DID YOU SAY "FREE"?!

To celebrate my new venture into the photography business, I am offering FREE Photo Sessions until August 15th, 2009 to build up my portfolio! So act fast to get in on this great deal because after August 15th, my introductory rates will kick in at $100 a session until September 30th. And after September 30th, my regular rates will be $200 a session.

If you book a FREE session with me, you will receive a CD of 20-30 fully edited high resolution photos as well as 1 - 8x10 print of your choosing. Within 1 week of your session, you will receive a password to view your gallery of photos where you can choose your 1 - 8x10 and any photos you would like to use if you wish to purchase a "Photo Design Item". Eg. Photo Collage, Birth Announcement, Photo Album, Wall Canvas Art, etc.

NOTE: All Design items are an additional charge. Please view my website at http://www.pictureperfectmoments.ca/ for full pricing. View below for some sample design items.


I look forward to meeting with you and your family soon!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home